Thursday, January 31, 2013

I Asked...He Answered (introduction)

In my previous post, I mentioned that I had been asking God for more revelation in my life. I've been in a season of rest for sometime now, and have written frequently about that, but now I feel I am moving into this new season of revelation.

My hubby and I recently made a change in where we attend church, and it has been like huge breaths of fresh air for us, spiritually and relationally. It has been a time of seeking God, and listening to Him. It is my hearts desire, and I have genuinely been asking, for God to rest His revelation on me. And He has heard me, and I feel like I am being downloaded with fresh revelation from Him. 

I in no way feel that I have some extra special connection with the Holy Spirit that other believers don't have in where God speaks to me more, but I know that when you genuinely ask and seek for something, He will answer. Every believer can have immense revelation through the Holy Spirit. 

So I am going to start my first blog series, about the things that I've been learning and what God has been showing me. I'll be sharing my heart about - 

Living in the supernatural, spiritual
Prophetic words/words of knowledge
Illnesses/disease
Healing 
Believer's identity in Christ 
Unity
Maturing as believers 



Come back soon for part one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment