Thursday, March 8, 2012

Check Up

Earlier this week, my sweet baby girl had her four month pediatrician visit. We were told that she is perfect and healthy. So, we must be doing something right! 

She had another round of shots, one in each leg. It was hard for me, again, to see her in pain and crying, but daddy was there and calmed her down in under a minute! 

She now weighs 13 pounds, 6 ounces, and is 25 inches long. My tall, thin girl!

She is grabbing and grasping more and more at things, and loves snuggling with silky edges on blankets. She wants EVERYTHING in her mouth, and if it's not a toy or her paci, its her hands. It's pretty funny when she tries to shove her entire hand or fist into her mouth...
She loves looking at pictures of Michael and I. It's so sweet - she just stares at them and smiles. So I made a little photo book for her! And, I discovered that Evelyn is very ticklish and loves to giggle! The other day, she laughed the longest laughs that I have ever heard come from her! She LOVES buzzing her lips/blowing air through her lips. She does it on the changing table, when she wakes up, through her paci, and when she's falling asleep. She is always full of smiles, all day long! And she doesn't want to miss a beat - lately, when we eat out, she is not content being in her car seat. So she usually ends up sitting in my lap as I eat. Soon, when she's able to sit up, she'll be able to join us at the table in a highchair, and I think she will be so happy about that! In my last update, I said that she hadn't been napping at all. Well, that has changed! She takes a couple hour long naps now, which is a huge improvement. But she still won't nap in the crib - she prefers her swing or my arms.
Evelyn is such a happy baby ( when she's not hungry or tired!)

And she is now cuter than ever. See for yourself...



All dressed up


Yesterday, we went on her first "big girl" walk, front-facing, not in the car seat! 
She loved it. 


Sweet Smiles



Isn't she amazingly beautiful???



No comments:

Post a Comment