Monday, November 8, 2010

Fighting For Our Babies

Today I was reading one of my favorite blogs where a mommy-to-be was giving an update about her pregnancy. She wrote about defeating the enemy in carrying a healthy baby to full term. If you go back and read her story from the beginning, you will find that she lost her first baby.  Her post reminded me of a conversation that I had with hubby a while back. We had just been told that Michael's analysis was abnormal, and that I also was having issues with my own body in the area of fertility. I clearly remember my husband saying "I guess we are going to have to fight for our kids."

And it really hit me today. We truly are going to have to fight for our children. The enemy has come to steal, kill and destroy, and I firmly believe that Satan does not want Michael and I to have children. The moment we have our children, we will give them right back to God. I pray that our future children will be mighty warriors for God, and Satan does not want to see that happen. I hear the enemy daily whispering lies, saying "God has left you" or "He won't give You children." And some days, I listen to those lies and completely question God. 

Then I heard a song today that said "In all things we know that we are more than conquerors." The battle has already been won! The enemy has already been defeated, and I will claim that I am victorious, and I will keep singing of victory! 

And so we will not give up! We will fight and we will see victory, for it has already been won. 
Thank you Jesus!
Amen and amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment