Wednesday, October 19, 2011

37 Weeks

I'm sorry that my blogging as of late has only been quick pregnancy updates....I'm just really tired and when I try to put together a coherent blog post about things other than the pregnancy, it just doesn't work!

So here are my stats from our 37 week OB appointment:
  • Blood pressure was 118/78 - looking good! So thankful I don't have BP problems!
  • Weight was up to 168 - the doctor said I am definitely retaining fluids. Thankfully that will go away after the birth! Hopefully this cooler weather will help with the swelling and puffies.
  • Belly is measuring right on - 37cm.
  • She is definitely in position and has dropped head down even more, and I can definitely tell! Lot's of pressure down there and it is hard to walk, sit up, stand up, get out of bed... 
  • Cervix is 1cm dilated and 60% thinned - excellent progress from last week! Woo Hoo! 

She is on her way, coming very soon! I can't wait to see her face to face!

Love and blessing to you all...


1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo.. won't be long now :) Can't wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete