Wednesday, October 26, 2011

38 Weeks

Here are the stats from my appointment today:
  • Blood pressure: 116/84 
  • Weight: 168...water retention? - my hands, feet and face are pretty swollen these days.
  • Tummy measurement: 37 cm
  • Her heartbeat was in the upper 130s
  • Cervix 60% effaced, almost 2cm dilated. In doc's words, I am very, very soft. 
  • And, I'm happy to report...no stretch marks!!! :) Woo Hoo!
Once again, she could make her appearance any day!!!! 

You know how some pregnant women say that they are so miserable at the end and just want it over? I don't understand that at all. I feel wonderful, except I'm really tired....all the time. I have been so fortunate and blessed to have what people call an "easy" pregnancy! (I do realize that I am one of the lucky, blessed few to have this.) I have so enjoyed every day of this pregnancy, but I am definitely ready to see her sweet face. The excitement and anticipation is starting to drive me crazy, because I know she's coming, within days!!! I'm just ready to hold her and cuddle.  :)

Blessings to you all!  


No comments:

Post a Comment