Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Our First Christmas

Our first Christmas was absolutely beautiful. We spent it with our family, and we were so happy that my brother, my sis-in-law, and niece were able to make the trip from Wisconsin to be with us! 

We had Christmas Eve breakfast at Waffle House, which I think may be a new tradition!
We all headed out to our church's Christmas Eve service, and it was beautiful. Evelyn did so well, she just loved all of the music!

Her Christmas Eve dress...so fancy!


My brother Ben and his wife Jen
and my adorable niece Ava



So sweet...great memories




Christmas morning was great - we slept in and relaxed! And of course, Evelyn had to wear her Christmas tutu!



We had lunch back at my parents with the family and cheered on the Packers!



Ava's ready to open presents!!!



Our best present ever. Our sweet Evelyn in a stocking!
(she wasn't too pleased about being put in a stocking)



Grammie with her sweeties




 Merry Christmas from the Swift family!
We have so much to be thankful for, and this Christmas was so special for us. 
Our lives are forever changed --- because of our little miracle, our gift from God!




No comments:

Post a Comment