Wednesday, April 27, 2011

12 Weeks

This morning I had my 12 week check up with Dr. Sontag. Hubby came with again, much to my delight, and will be joining me at all of my prenatal appointments. He was just as excited as I was this morning to go! Doc said everything looks perfect - all of my bloodwork, urine samples, blood pressure, and we heard the beautiful heart beating today at 160 bpm. Michael has been so concerned about me not gaining any weight yet, so he made sure to bring it up. It is so sweet to have such a concerned and involved hubby! Michael is a blessing! Anyway, Dr. Sontag said I'm just fine as far as weight goes, but now I should start putting on about a half a pound per week. I think that's doable, especially since I've only been nauseated at night now, and I actually do want to eat! So, after my appointment, I took advantage of being on spring break and had chick fil a breakfast and got a pedi....a perfect thing to do with my morning!

Love to you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment