Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Growing Belly (Part Two)

In my 16 week appointment, Dr. Sontag told me that I should notice huge changes in my body between weeks 18 and 20. And yes, I have noticed large changes, good changes! I gained about 8 pounds in three weeks, and I have now gained 10 pounds total. Yay!!! I finally look pregnant now to the rest of the world!!! I've been soaking up every time someone, including a lot of strangers, inquires about the pregnancy. And, Baby girl has been very active because she is so busy growing!! I'm feeling her kicks and movements more and more throughout the day, and Michael is just loving feeling her move. He adores her already. 

So, here is part two in the series "My Growing Belly."




16 weeks
May 28
124 pounds, my first two pound of weight gain during this week




17 weeks
June 4
126 pounds



18 weeks
June 11
128 pounds



19 weeks
June 18
132 pounds
I popped! Just in one week, look at the difference from week 18! Incredible!!




20 weeks
June 25
132 pounds



1 comment:

  1. I love it when friends post belly pics! It's so cute!!!!! Love it!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete