Monday, September 12, 2011

Randomness



I recently joined Pinterest, and I'm addicted. I love it!

I just looked down, and I think my belly grew over night. Or maybe it was the Five Guys burger and fries I just ate.

Lately, I'm having a really hard time with my daily time with God. I pray a lot throughout my day, but I'm finding it to be extremely difficult to have that time with Him, alone, immersed in His word.

My Boppy Cuddle pillow is a lifesaver at night. Except I think my husband feels a little replaced, or maybe more free because I'm not cuddling on top of him all night.

I have terrible insecurities about my female-friendship relationships.

My allergies have been horrible, awful, terrible. I've had a chest cough for the last four weeks that the doctor concluded is allergies. Is there any end in sight???

I am LOVING our prepared childbirth classes.

Making less money + cutting back + worrying about the financial future = money anxiety. 

I'm learning not to be a "yes girl." It is SO difficult - people pleasing seems to run through my veins.

I really, really, really miss my parents. Can you just come back to FL now?? Anytime!

Speaking of family, I look at pictures of my niece and nephews daily, and will admit, get teary. They are beautiful. And I miss them.

I'm getting so tired lately - I guess that's what happens near the end of a pregnancy!

NEAR THE END??? REALLY?? ALREADY????

We (actually, hubby) shampooed all of our carpets. They look amazing. Then our golden retriever decided to pee on them twice, out of rebellion - because she didn't want to go in her kennel. Anyone want a new dog??

I'm having a hard time picturing myself as a mommy. Obviously, I am so excited to step into that role, but what is it going to look like? I'm so ready.

I finally made the call and did it - cancelled cable television. It's a savings of $70 a month! And, I haven't missed it yet.

Hubby recently shared with me one of the sweetest things I think I have ever heard. He told me that he thought I am my most beautiful now - pregnant. Made my heart melt.  

I'm loving my job change - 2 days a week, and my pre-k kids are great, they can do so much musically!

Uh oh. My maternity pants and jeans are starting to feel tight. I'm loving the stretchy, comfy pants.

Keep praying. We prayed for two years for healing, two years for a miracle, two years for our little girl. Two years may seem long to you, short to you. It was incredibly long for us. But, we are living proof of His healing, His miracles.

I love the Milton Bakery. It rivals Krispy Kreme and Dunkin Donuts.

Four Words - STARBUCKS PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE. Need I say more??

I LOVE shoes, specifically heels. I don't wear heels too often, but I love the way they make me feel when I wear them. Dillards has an incredible shoe section, just pricey!

Revival is not a program, mission, religion, method, or a certain period of time. Revival is a man, His name is Jesus. (thank you Jake Hamilton, for that reminder.)

We will be announcing our baby girl's name soon! Stay tuned!

Right now, I want: Anything from Panera Bread, a gyro from Goat Lips deli, Ichiban sushi, Lambert's Cafe, and boiled jumbo shrimp. I'm going to do my first attempt at a shrimp boil soon - red potatoes, shrimp, and sausage. mmmm.

The latest live worship album from Bethel is amazing. I so love and appreciate prophetic worship from the likes of Daniel Bashta, Jason Upton, Jesus Culture, Amick Cutler, Bethel, etc. We need more of this in our churches!!!!

I'm trying to decide what to do with my hair - do I keep highlighting it blonde or try a darker color - brown? Do I get a cut or just a trim? Hmmm, decisions, decisions.

I have been reading an incredible blog by my friend's sister. This is an amazing story about sextuplets that were here on this earth for a very short time, the one that remained who is a miracle, and how God works through tragedy. I encourage you to stop by her blog and read her story, from start to finish. They now celebrate the arrival of their new healthy baby boy this past week.

I am so sick of the eczema on my upper arms. Please go away. Now.

My baby shower is in less than three weeks. I am so excited! My dearest friends are throwing it for me. Did I mention I am excited???

Well, probably enough randomness for now! 




No comments:

Post a Comment