Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Season of Singing


Seven years ago, I married my sweetheart, my beloved.

Another year has past. As I reflect back on the last twelve months, and read back over the year's posts, I realize what a year it has been...

There has been pain and heartache. There have been trials. There has been rejoicing. 

Our love has grown to a deeper place that I did not even know existed.  

"I am my beloved's and beloved is mine."

"Listen! My beloved! Look! Here he comes, leaping across the mountains, bounding over the hills. My beloved is like a gazelle or a young stag. Look! There he stands behind our wall, gazing through the windows, peering through the lattice. My beloved spoke and said to me, 'Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, come with me. See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone. Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land. The fig tree forms its early fruit; the blossoming vines spread their fragrance. Arise, come, my darling; my beautiful one, come with me.'"




What an even more meaningful anniversary, for our love for each other is being fully expressed 
in our growing miracle.




The season of singing has come. 




2 comments:

  1. Awesome and Beautiful.
    Gongratulations on your anniversary and your miracle.
    ROBIN HUGHES
    robinlynn65@yahoo.com
    my-lovelydisaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, thank you so much! Your comments are always so encouraging to me! I'm not sure why your unable to comment except under "anonymous," I will try to fix it in my settings! Thanks again for reading!

    ReplyDelete