Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!!


Happy six year anniversary to us!!! We celebrated by going to The Fish House here in Pensacola. It was drizzly, so we couldn't eat out on the patio. It reminded us of the drizzles on our wedding day!






We started out with the volcano roll...and yes, it was awesome. We love sushi!







Main course! I had the mahi mahi with garlic whipped potatoes and cheese grits. I normally don't like grits, but I was told that these are the best in the area. And I am doing my best to be a southern girl! I actually really enjoyed them! Michael had the filet mignon....I'm drooling just looking at these pictures!







He is such a cutie!






I love my hubby!!!






This dessert was phenomenal - triple chocolate cheesecake with oreo cookie crust. We had no problem eating it all. :)






Has it really been six years???





And we ended dinner with the best dessert ever - each other! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment