Friday, August 13, 2010

Six Years!!!

I was looking at the calendar today, and I realized that August 28 is only two weeks away! Hubby and I will be celebrating our six year anniversary. I cannot believe it has been six years. The time has gone by so fast. It doesn't feel that long ago....

It seems like just yesterday I was in high school. I played keys in the youth band, and along came Michael. He was a youth leader and played guitar in the band. Our eyes would meet as we played and led worship, and for weeks I thought that he would never be interested in me. He was seven years older than me and I was still in high school! But, he was interested. After I graduated, we dated. And I just knew. I knew on our first date! I remember thinking "I'm going to marry this man." And two months later, we were engaged. Seven months later, married. He was my first date, my first kiss - my one true only. He was sent from heaven.

I love my husband dearly. As I've stated before, he keeps me grounded. We have grown and changed a lot over the past six years, but we have changed for the better. He has made me a better person. So here's to many more years together, and may God continue to bless us!

XOXO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment