Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Untitled

God, if you are a God of love, then You need to show me, because I certainly don't feel it at all right now. How is allowing a tragic accident to take a man's life love? How is an incredible, godly woman becoming a widow twice love? How is allowing my BFF Christy to go through 4 miscarriages love? How is allowing my BFF Jessica and her hubby to go through infertility love? And how is allowing Michael and I to go through infertility love? If all of these things are in Your ultimate plan, what good purpose could they serve? You could've stopped the tree from falling on Jim. You could've healed Christy's babies. You could breathe life into Jessica's womb. And you could breathe life into mine. But You chose not to - how is that love? It just doesn't make sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment