Monday, January 31, 2011

Playlist

I am a music junkie and an itunes addict. I could spend hours listening to and searching for music. I guess that is expected, because I do have a degree in music, and music has been in my soul since birth. So, I've decided to share with you part of my playlist. This playlist contains just a sampling of my favorites, not all, because there is no way I could fit them all into this post. You will recognize some, and other probably will be new. They are from all different genres - Christian, pop, rock, classical, R&B, the list goes on. I hope you find some new ones that you can enjoy too!!!

AC/DC - Back in Black
Jake Hamilton - The Anthem
Delirious - Live at Willow Creek (entire album!)
Lifehouse - Everything
Aerosmith - Dream On
Jon McLaughlin - So Close
Usher - DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love
Grayson Kessenich - All Things New
Colbie Caillat - Bubbly
Stevie Ray Vaughn - Pride and Joy
Cream - White Room, Sunshine of Your Love
Edwin McCain - I'll Be
Guns 'n Roses - Sweet Child of Mine
Michael Jackson - Billy Jean
Billy Joel - Goodnight, My Angel
Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond, Hey You
Simon & Garfunkel - The Sound of Silence
Nat King Cole - Unforgettable
Roger Williams - Somewhere in Time
Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Michael Kamen - Band of Brothers Requiem
Boston - More Than A Feeling
Collective Soul - Crown
Janis Joplin - Me & Bobby McGee
Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Hoobastank - The Reason
Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child
Jon Foreman EPs
Journey - Don't Stop Believin'
REO Speedwagon - Ridin' the Storm Out
Sheryl Crow - Picture
U2 - Yahweh
White Lion - When the Children Cry
Adele - Make You Feel My Love
Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats
Dashboard Confessional - Stolen
Fall Out Boy - This Ain't A Scene
The Fire Theft - Heaven
Fisher - I Will Love You
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Jewel - Hands
Judy Collins - Someday Soon
Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around
Matchbox Twenty - Bright Lights
Norah Jones - Turn Me On
Taylor Swift - Change
OneRepublic - Stop and Stare
The Frames - Falling Slowly
Coldplay - The Scientist, Fix You
Beatles - Elanor Rigby, In My Life
Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feelin
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are
Rita Springer - Worth It All
Misty Edwards - My Soul Longs For You
Hillsong - Desert Song
Meredith Andrews - Can Anybody Hear Me
Kin Walker - Holy
John Mark McMillan - How He Loves
Sara Groves - What Do I Know
Kerrie Roberts - No Matter What
Christy Nockels - Healing is In Your Hands
Chris Tomlin - Our God
Hillson United - Tear Down The Walls
Kari Jobe - Healer
Gateway Worship - Revelation Song
Selah - Unreedemed
Kristene Mueller - Trust, St. Francis
Michael W. Smith - Healing Rain/Let It Rain
Desperation Band - Overcome, Angel Song
Heather Williams - Hallelujah
Natalie Grant - Your Great Name
Chopin - Nocturnes
Beethoven - All Nine Symphonies and 24 Piano Sonatas
Haydn - Piano Trio in A Major
Dvorak - New World Symphony
Josh Groban - February Song
Rachmaninoff - Rhapsody on a Theme of Pagnini
Daniel Bashta - Awakening
Elgar - Serenade For Strings in E Minor
Rob Pattinson - Let Me Sign
Elevation Worship - Kingdom Come
Jesus Culture (all albums)
Hillsong and Hillsong United (all albums)

Whew! That is a long list! And believe me, it could go on forever...
Happy Listening!

ps. What are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment