Monday, August 1, 2011

My Growing Belly (Part Three)

I'm (and she's) growing!!!!!
Over weeks 20-24, I had a major growth spurt, with a weight gain of 10 pounds! But, just in the past two weeks, I seemed to have slowed down in gaining weight, just as my doctor predicted. But baby is growing and growing, and my latest pictures show it! 
My belly feels so tight, and it is amazing to see how it can grow and stretch. Thankfully, I have no stretch marks (yet). I've been using a ton of Arbonne RE9 cream, which I love and recommend to everyone! 
She has been kicking like crazy, and also moving around. I can feel her shift and move from side to side, up and down. It's pretty fun and entertaining to watch my belly move in all sorts of ways! I love watching and feeling it. I am amazed every time! 


So, here is part three in the series "My Growing Belly."



20 weeks
June 25
132 pounds



 21 weeks
July 2
134 pounds



 July 9
22 weeks
137 pounds



July 16
23 weeks
140 pounds



July 23
24 weeks
142 pounds
(sorry, no picture! I was out of town!)



July 30
25 weeks
142 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment