Wednesday, May 4, 2011

13 Weeks...and pictures!!!

I am officially 13 weeks today, which means I am in the last week of my first trimester. I can't believe how fast it is going already. I have really enjoyed the first trimester, with everything and every day being a new and exciting experience. It seems that while we were on spring break, my belly popped out a little bit - not huge, but a little. People still won't be able to tell I'm pregnant just by looking at me, but I can definitely see my little bump and feel it - it feels pretty tight! 

I love reading all of the books and facts about our growing Swifty. At 13 weeks, the baby is about 3 inches long and weighs between 1/2 and 3/4 ounce. One book said it is the size of a peach. Incredible! The baby has doubled in length since week 7, and definitely looks human. 

We've had so much fun announcing to everyone, and it is so incredible to share our infertility story and speak of God's faithfulness. Every day, I feel like yelling it out, like the Jesus Culture song "So I'll shout out Your name, from the rooftops I'll proclaim that I am Yours, God, I am Yours." 

So here are my first official "belly" pictures. I've found that I have a little bump in the morning, but by the afternoon and evening, I look huge because of what I eat, being bloated, retaining water, etc. I read that this is very normal! So, my pictures are taken in the morning, so you can see the "real" bump. 
Enjoy!!!




March 2 - this was after my blood test at NewLIFE. Even though I had a positive blood test hours before, I had to see the two pink lines! I felt woozy with excitement!!! I was still shaking, and crying, and cheering...




March 4 - 4 weeks pregnant, 122lbs




April 1 - 8 weeks pregnant...no big change!




And, ta-da!!! May 4 - 13 weeks pregnant, 122.5lbs
I've popped a little!!!




Another 13 week photo




 March 30 - 8 weeks
I can't wait for our 20 week ultrasound so I can see how baby has changed!!!
And we can peek to see if it's a boy or girl!!



Thank you all for your encouragement and support. 
Love to you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment