Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Growing Belly

I finally feel like the baby is starting to actually show, instead of just being bloated. Earlier this week, Dr. S told us that I should notice major growing changes in the next 2-4 weeks. I am so excited! I'm ready to look like I am pregnant!!! It's still hard for people to to tell just by looking at me, especially when I wear my normal jeans and tops. But when I wear dresses or sweatpants, I definitely can tell! So, here are the latest photos of my growing belly - I think they are just beautiful because they are showing my growing miracle!


13 weeks


15 weeks


16 weeks



Michael and I had dinner last week in Mobile, so we decided to leave early and do a little exploring. I have never been to Fairhope, Daphne, or Spanish Fort, so we traveled there. I absolutely loved Fairhope - it is a hidden jewel that doesn't seem to be that well known. I loved the quaint downtown area, but most of all, I loved the Municipal Park. It lies right on the bay, and also has some beautiful ponds with geese and ducks and turtles. It was gorgeous. So, we seized the opportunity for some photos!





My little bump!


Little bump is peeking out!


I love you already, little one! 


And Daddy loves you so much too! He already talks to you a lot. 


Much love to you all...

1 comment:

  1. Rachel!

    Congratulations on your little miracle! I had no idea about the journey you've been on! Janelle Perkins told me about your blog and I havent had time to sit down and read it all yet but i'm looking forward to reading about what God has been doing in your lives! I love you and you're going to be a wonderful mommy! You look just beautiful!

    Love, Jessica

    ReplyDelete