Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Hope of a Miracle

Today I am 15 weeks. Baby is 4 inches long and the size of an apple.

I am in awe of the precious life growing inside of me.

This is a miracle. I should not be pregnant. 

I was reminded by my dear friend of the hope that a miracle gives. She's been with me from day one in our journey.

She reminded me of Michael's first test result - that it was poor and not good good news at all. I remember weeping in his arms when we received the news. Later, his second and third tests revealed that things were "normal." He was healed, before our very eyes. 

We tried everything. Timing, charting, several fertility treatments. I couldn't get pregnant naturally - my body did not, would not, could not ovulate. The weeks before we were going to proceed with IUI, I was pregnant. I was healed. The doctors were shocked. I was stunned. But God was not surprised. 

God still heals.

God still performs miracles. 

God can heal you, He can perform a miracle in your life. 

There is hope. 


1 comment:

  1. This is really beautiful. I was diagnosed with anovulatory infertility a few years ago when I was married....not God's plan. But reading about your miracle made me cry in joy over His perfect timing. :)

    ReplyDelete